More Information For Mankind
The Hut Group is a British e-commerce retailer which operates over 100 websites of FMCG directly dealing with the customers. It is one of the biggest private companies in the UK with over £2.5bn of value. THG acquired Mankind.co.uk in 2010, it is one of the acquisitions, a complete male grooming store which deals in products and services that make men feel and look good.
The concept was to assure make grooming a hassle-free and very delightful experience for men and let them aware of the benefits of self-caring. It was hard for a man to know what is available for them and how will it impact the personality, Mankind.co.uk provides a wide range of amazing products and services that help men to stand-out while being comfortable using specially designed products.
The collection at Mankind.co.uk contains the best skincare, hair styling, fragrances, shaving, body, and dental care products. There are literally hundreds of choices to choose from the variety and the best part is, there is something for every man out there. Its user-friendly interface makes it even more convenient to check the products and features while working.
Yes, sometimes time is a major constraint, therefore, Mankind.co.uk has developed the online shopping experience in a prompt way to get more in less time.
The blog posts and masterclass pages give a detailed description and review of the product and its features. It does provide caring tips, essentials and suggest what is best for you. A self-explanatory routine for how to keep yourself fresh and healthy is another utility of Mankind.co.uk.
Best selling products
5* products is an amazing category to sort the best-selling products with perfect reviews from all the variety. It displays all the necessary products for grooming and the benefits it carries with itself.
Mankind Christmas collection
A £100 collection for men is very thoughtful for your loved one, it contains:
- Avant 3-in-1 Hyaluron-Filler Collagen Eye Formula (10ml) – worth £99
- MÁDARA Infusion Vert Intense Antioxidant Body Cream (200ml) – worth £17
- Men-Ü Matt Moisturiser (100ml) – worth £8.95
- ESPA Fitness Bath Oil (100ml) – worth £30
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumising Paste (250ml) – worth £40
- Regenerate Toothpaste (75ml) – worth £10
- Jack Black Face Buff (88ml) – worth £17.50
- Uppercut Deluxe Matte Pomade (100ml) – worth £17.00
- Gentleman’s Tonic Traditional Shave Cream – worth £22
- Nanogen Hair Growth Factor Treatment – worth £29.95
- Elemis Men’s Marine Cream (30ml) – worth £58
- ECOOKING Men’s Cleansing Gel (200ml) – worth £23
- Aesop Lucent Facial Concentrate 60ml (£85) a facial serum to support your facial health.
- Molton Brown Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath and Shower Gel 300ml (£22) A perfect body wash for refreshing and nourishing your skin.
- Aesop Nurturing Shampoo 500ml (£33.00) A specially designed nurturing shampoo for moisturizing dry and damaged hair is one of the best-selling products.
- Wahl Groomsman Mains/Rech Trimmer (£23.99) a rechargeable trimmer giving precision look to your face and a must have for a grooming toolbox.
- FOREO LUNA™ go (Various Types) (£63.75) It is a travel-friendly facial-cleansing device suitable for any skin type to have a healthier complexion and a dirt-free glowing face.
The dental care category helps in selecting the best dental products to excel in your achievement in overall grooming.
- iWhite Instant 2 Professional Teeth Whitening Kit (10 Trays) (£23.42) It is a complete treatment for teeth that will brighten up the shade 8 times.
To top it off the grooming level Mankind.co.uk has a category for best fragrances and there is nothing that can beat a good scent.
- Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Eau de Toilette 100ml Gift Set (£68)
EDT 100ml, Deodorant spray 150ml, and Shower gel 100ml.
- Murdock London Cologne Collection (4 x 10ml) (£32.00) the set contains Avalon (10ml) Black Tea (10ml) Patchouli (10ml) Vetiver (10ml) a pcoket-sized cologne with four different scents.
Building a strong relationship in order to customer loyalty is what Mankind.co.uk believes in. It is obligatory to deliver the best products available at the best prices.
The option of free delivery in the UK is for spending £15 or above and conditioned to international free delivery.
Free delivery within 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
£3.99. To avail this option the order must be placed before midnight, availability is for 7 days per week. Restrictions apply.
Next day evening delivery
£8.50. To use this option, order before midnight for next day delivery between 6 to 10 pm, 7 days per week. Restrictions apply.
International delivery is free for ordering products of £25 or more within 5-10 working days in standard delivery and for tracked delivery, it varies from 2-9 days.
Customers get itchy when it comes to trust an online retailer and to get rid of it there are few questions that a customer tends to ask every now or then.
Can we return the product?
If there are any issues regarding your product then we highly recommend to speak with our customer representative and you will be guided on returning the product.
What if I receive an incorrect order or item?
We have priority in providing the best experience for our customer but if you receive an incorrect item, it is our duty to resolve that query swiftly.
What do if my package is damaged?
We take our quality assurance very seriously but it is possible that damage can be caused in-transit and we recommend you to accept the delivery and then contact our representative for further details.
What if my product is faulty?
There is a quality check procedure to assure there are no faulty products but if there is you can contact our online message center and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible.